Self-service car washes:
how to get into the business

Self-service car washes:
how to get into the business

I got into the business of “self-service car washes” a long time ago. I realized that the production, supply and installation of technical equipment (which is what we did in the beginning) – this is only part of the huge work.


Powerful, modern equipment for self-service car washes – this is only 40% of the success of the enterprise. And the other 60% is the initial research, market research, legal complexities, accounting and tax reporting, which turns into real chaos. One wrong decision and the business ends up in downtime or monetary ruin.

To teach others, you have to know yourself.

I had a lot of experience opening self-service car washes. And I realized that interest in the topic of self-service carwashes is not weakening, but on the contrary, growing. So you need to create a step by step algorithm, what to do and what to follow. But that’s not all: on each issue need to make several decisions, which depend on individual factors.

This is how I realized that mentoring needs to be introduced. I myself am the owner of several self-service car washes and have gone from site selection to launching the finished facility and achieving profitability more than once. I have built more than 100 De-Wash carwashes in Ukraine and Europe. So we have a lot to share.

Sometimes words are not enough

You can talk a lot about how much a self-service car wash costs, how beautiful everything looks and how quickly it makes a profit. But what about the evidence? The photo may not be credible or photoshopped. I’ve also noticed that a lot of people get “hooked” on self-service car washes by calling, writing, and asking the same questions. Since you have to answer them all, when do you have time to work?

I created a YouTube channel. It’s called “Self-Service Car Washes as a Business. The videos posted here show the results of our work, and feedback from people who have become self-service car wash owners confirms that the topic remains “hot” and generates genuine interest. Some of our customers have already purchased 2-3 facilities here, and others have started working abroad with the help of De-Wash. We are showing the self-service car washes that we have opened in Ukraine, Poland, Romania and are ready for further promotion in Europe.

YouTube

Car washes self-service: business for the smart ones

For Ukraine, the construction of carwashes self-service: there is more transparent and simple system of paperwork.  In other countries, it is more convenient to rent an object for a long term (10 years or more) or buy a car wash self-service from someone little-known. It’s easier to deal with the paperwork, upgrade the equipment and start your own business.

I have developed a business plan for a self-service car wash. I would like to present it to anyone who has decided to invest their capital in an area with a high rate of return.  For those who are just getting to know me, I invite you to subscribe to my self-service car washes as a business channel. There you’ll find videos, playlists and shorts that cover a range of specialized topics. For those who are quick to decide, I’m ready to meet with you for a substantive conversation and to discuss further activities together.

    To get a consultation





    This will close in 0 seconds

      To get a consultation





      This will close in 0 seconds